3 wheeler

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Few months ago a friend of mine who is an incredible hot rod builder got a hold of me and said he had a trike that he wanted to build, View attachment 235874but he didn't finish it. HeView attachment 235874View attachment 235874View attachment 235874View attachment 235875View attachment 235875View attachment 235874View attachment 235875 wanted to know if I wanted it. Of course I did. The wife and I jumped in our '67 Chevy pickup and ran up and picked it up. I am currently building it to the best of my ability.

Sorry if I mis inserted pics

20230607_175645_HDR.jpg

Trying again
20230607_165204_HDR.jpg

Holy smokin low flying ducks!!! thats thing is awesome! as it stands on the back of that primo chevy truck I would suggest only that seat backrest needs to kick back a wee bit to match the lines on the forks and seat tube, I rekon thats all it needs.... maybe matching paint!
what a score!

Holy smokin low flying ducks!!! thats thing is awesome! as it stands on the back of that primo chevy truck I would suggest only that seat backrest needs to kick back a wee bit to match the lines on the forks and seat tube, I rekon thats all it needs.... maybe matching paint!
what a score!
I agree but I'm having trouble getting that seat to lean back any farther because of the stretch nature of the front of the bike

Latest posts

Back