3 Wheels for a good cause.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found on Kijiji the other day was a 3 wheeler for sale. It was asking for best offer. So I called the guy and he just wanted best offer. What would be a offer I asked. $50 sounds good he said. Sweet I will be there Sunday to get it. 1 1/2 hour drive later I picked it up. The owner said it was user in a factory that he used to work in. Its in a little rough shape but a little help it will be good as new. The reason I picked this up, it will be used by my nephew who is special needs person. He is 14 years old and never rode a bicycle. I though this would help him out and get him riding. I know he is looking forward to get it out when I am done. I am going to make a enclosed box for him so he can get things from the local store. Any ideas or pictures would help. Thanks......

P2180001.jpg

P2180002.jpg

P2180003.jpg

P2180005.jpg

Your nephew is going to be one happy cruiser on that bad boy when you're done with it. That's a sturdy, stable looking frame.
I saw that monster listed, really glad you got it, Great Deal.
I see some lightning bolts, high voltage stickers, maybe a bunch of lights, maybe some fuses and breaker switches.
Have a fun build, that'll be a cool one I'm sure.

Oh yeah, while I'm here, what are gonna do with that Schwinn and humpback CCM you picked up recently and from where in Southern Ontario do you hail ? I'm in T.O. PM me if you want.

$850 for $50 and some time.... great deal. I could not pass that up. I talked to my friend and he has a sand blaster I can use at anytime. Got to get a work table to start working on it. Working on the floor is no fun. Can't wait to get it going. Does any one have plans for a box for the back of the bike. I want something so if he needs to get anything from the local store it will be covered from the elements.

Latest posts

Back