4 Months for the Build off?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I took a long look at mine yesterday and came to the conclusion that there would be more things not finished than finished, so I had to pull it.

TRM Convertible Tanks!

The Renaissance Man, Today at 4:24 PM
So close yet so far . I know you want to get this bike done right. That's the thing about these dead line builds . I will be very surprised to have mine done either . I still don't have my frame back. It's kind of a bummer .

G-Matt

I have been seeing this a lot and I know ever since allowing an almost anything goes for the build offs
There have been a lot more intricate builds being attempted
Plus we also have the side build offs
As much as I would like to see this year extended one more month I know that really is not fair for others who have finished on time
But I am curious to see if others think we should make build off 13 run 4 months instead of the usual 3

It wouldn't help me much...I've planned on joining every featured build-off for the last two years...and haven't managed to even starting a single build thread :headbang:.

Perpetual failure to launch,
Jason

I like the 90 day deadline it keeps me focused and I usually finish with no problem. That said, I know if / when I get set up to fab frames I may want the extra time. Bolt on and frame mods are one thing but scratch building is a completely different beast that I'm looking forward to taming. So I'm all in either way.

Carl.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back