40 miles from Sacramento

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see cruiser bikes all the time in Sacramento, but that is not the case 40 miles away in Vacaville. Im in Sacramento all the time, but never bring the bike with me... I guess it's time to tear it down and pack it in my camaro so I can ride the streets in Sac :D Before I do, I just wanted to introduce myself and my ride. Anything on wheels that I can customize/tinker with interests me, and my latest addition is my stretched cruiser. Im always thinking of what to do next with the bike. Im a graphic designer, so the wheels are always turning... off and on the bike :roll:

Here is what the bike looks like so far.

3799551800_2474e4ba3a.jpg

Hello and welcome from Sacramento!

sensor said:
welcome aboard! im about 40 min. north of sact.
should swing by this and maybe stick around for the ride afterwards :mrgreen:

What Sensor is saying is you're invited to join us for some fun this Saturday (Aug. 8th) . . . A new and special Vintage bike shop is having a grand opening with a bike/ hot rod show, etc. and maybe a ride afterwards . . . a great time! :D
Check in the events thread for info http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18749 or ask here.

Back