41 Huffman tanker and his GF

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Picked this up 41/42 Huffman from Nate. It's my early Christmas present to myself and my winter project. It appears most everything is there short of the rear rack and correct seat. It is going to be my first restoration project. It's going to be a fun winter!

huffman1.jpg

huffman2.jpg

huffman3.jpg

huffman4.jpg

Re: Pre-War Huffman tanker

I miss it already but I know it went to a good home. Hope you enjoy it terry.

That will be a fun project!!

When do you start the build thread!!

Joe

yeshoney said:
That will be a fun project!!

When do you start the build thread!!

Joe

Thanks guys. Being from Dayton, I have always wanted a Huffman tanker. I am still trying to decide on the color combo. Right now, I am leaning towards the green/cream colors.

Joe....not sure on the build thread. I am two bikes behind and I think I found my lightweight single speed frame as well!

Thanks Mark, it will be a learning experience. I'm looking forward to getting started. :D

By the way, congratulations on being a photo finalist. It's good to see two local guys make the final 12

Terry66 said:
Thanks Mark, it will be a learning experience. I'm looking forward to getting started. :D

By the way, congratulations on being a photo finalist. It's good to see two local guys make the final 12
Congrats to you too Terry. I think 3 of us actually made it. I think buckchocolate is Kevin Newman

ndaway said:
Nice! Love that chain guard and long tank
+1
Work your magic!!

Great bike! I wonder if the original paint is good under there.

Latest posts

Back