5-10 Swap Meet finds! Snap tank, Kia, Higgins, Smalls

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
sutysy4a.jpg

a4a3evat.jpg

aza7ybaj.jpg

yqasy3yh.jpg

sa8apy7u.jpg

I was just about to ask which one's were CeeBee's bikes. :p

Nice finds!
It's funny, even though he was an owner of the fist two. I didn't buy them from him. I got them from the guys he sold them too.

In my mind I picture the swap meets down your way being 6 guys that get together in a parking lot and it goes something like- "ok Ive had this bike since the last swap and it was 'Joe's' turn before that..so who's turn is it now?" Almost like there is a rotation..and Id like to be in that rotation! Glad you got yourself another Colson Tyler.
-Brian

In my mind I picture the swap meets down your way being 6 guys that get together in a parking lot and it goes something like- "ok Ive had this bike since the last swap and it was 'Joe's' turn before that..so who's turn is it now?" Almost like there is a rotation..and Id like to be in that rotation! Glad you got yourself another Colson Tyler.
-Brian

There are a lot of people that show up at the swaps down south, but I stay connected with ceebee and highwheelerboy25 weekly so I always know what they have and what's for sale.

For whatever reason us 3 pass around bike completely unintentionally, it just happens that way,

Ceebee got a Colson I once owned, and highwheelerboy once owned.

I got a Colson I once owned, ceebee owned, highwheelerboy owned, (and added some parts) Then I bought it back.

There has been several deals that way between us.

Latest posts

Back