"5 bucks each or two for 8"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...okay, I'll take 2...
100_2079.jpg

100_2081.jpg

flea market finds. Orange AllPro coaster with nice Schwinn tires and a blue free spirit 20". I liked the tires.... :roll: :roll:

yep and yep!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
plus, now I have another person lookin out for Ballooners for me :wink: :wink:

Flipped
...sort of..
100_2079.jpg

a lady at work gave me some bikes awhile back and now her son needed one for college.
He came over and liked it so I aired it up, he took it for a ride, and I gave it to him.
Im not as good at this flipping thing as Hooch :lol: :D :lol: :roll:

given your massive bike storage capabilities, id say your still ahead even if that one rode away :mrgreen: nice of ya MarkM

well, the mother of the guy that I gave that bike to asked if I could fix a bike that got ran over. She said if I couldnt fix it I could keep it as parts. She said it was a Trek, the one bike I know nothing about! So I picked it up today and its trashed!
100_2582.jpg

I think the frame is bent and I know the front rim and crank are SHOT:
100_2583.jpg

BUT........Its got a Nexus 3 speed coaster!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
100_2584.jpg

I was just wishing for one of these!! The rear rim looks bent but hopefully fixable.
:D :D karma strikes again :D :D

well, Spike now has gears!!! Threw the Nexxus 3 speed coaster on and Im lovin it!!
100_2586.jpg

100_2587.jpg

sweet new rack too!
100_2588.jpg

was able to use the Schwinn grips too!!
100_2589.jpg

100_2590.jpg

Im diggin it so far.....I'd like to find a cheap tank for it......slimline or whatever will fit... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ive got a very small sprocket up front. So its not too bad. Im thinkin about ridin this in the Cancer benefit that the hospital I work at sponsors and was considering tinkering with the front sprocket size. There are some spandex clad Doctors and higher ups on their overpriced whatevers that Id like to keep up with :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I think it would be cool to go the full route (they have 3, short, longer and longest) on this vintage looking beast!! AND keep up with everyone :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back