5 spd charger who made it ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its Iverson ..Thats a great color for that bike usually they are solid colors versus Candy colors. If there's no holes in the head tube it had a Iverson decal for a Badge . If there's two holes it had a Metal Iverson Badge & it would be a earlier model .My Gut feeling is you have a earlier model with the holes & That is really cool the bad new is that badge is really hard to find compared to the decal that can be had on the bay right now.

thank you Tanksalot i was doing some research this AM and it is the early model with the holes in the head tube , figures the hard part i need lol

I'm not a fan of that type of seat. I've never liked the look. I know that one is toast, but are you going to replace it with the same, or do something a little different that still compliments that paint?

Phil Steller and Jack Berkowitz were partners in a Stelber department stores in NY. They started their own bike factory to supply bikes to their own stores. They made low end bikes, mostly single speed bikes. My guess is they sold bikes to other companies just like every other company would or did.

I own a Stelber but it was made in England. An imported traditional English 3 speed with a really cool head badge of a knight in battle armor riding over a bridge.

Stelber.England by rickpaulos, on Flickr

a badge
Iverson2.jpg

some iverson head stickers:
Iverson by rickpaulos, on Flickr

Iverson by subtlet, on Flickr

Iverson Road Bike by adam.slight, on Flickr MADE IN JAPAN!

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z249/BlankCrows/Iverson2.jpg

Latest posts

Back