$50 BF Goodrich Sweetheart/Valentines Day *NEW PICS*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This AS bolt is new to me but then so are older Schwinns. Nice guy sold this to me for $50 down from $100. How'd I do? Threw in an extra seat. Chain still has play and everything turns great. Even the head badge turns...upside down at some point anyways. Advertised as a Panther. I'll be looking that up here shortly.

Re: $50 BF Goodrich Schwinn Sweetheart on Valentines Day

Looks like you scored with the sweetheart on valentines day... :lol: Nice find!

SCORE! The chain would be worth twice what you paid for the whole thing.

AS stands for Arnold, Schwinn & Co. Mr. Arnold was in the meat packing business and had big bucks. Ignaz Schwinn partnered with him in 1895 to get the bike factory going. Schwinn bought him out in the 20's but kept his name on the bikes till '68. Gary

B607 said:
AS stands for Arnold, Schwinn & Co. Mr. Arnold was in the meat packing business and had big bucks. Ignaz Schwinn partnered with him in 1895 to get the bike factory going. Schwinn bought him out in the 20's but kept his name on the bikes till '68. Gary

I had never heard about the meat packing part of the story! Thanks.

Sweet find :mrgreen:

I did a whole "So what's it worth?" topic over in Bike talk if anyone has any insight into it's value. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back