51 rudge sports,spyder 500,lil chik,stingray STEALTH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the cooler ones Ive grabbed lately
This wild Stingray Stealth,totall cool for a modern stingray,super condition.
023.jpg

021.jpg

This Sears Spyder 500 with rear drum,awesome condition,never had rust except patina on the sissy.pics do no justice to it.
025.jpg

026.jpg

Super 1977 schwinn lil chik in super shape,no tears in the seat,barely a scratch on it.just a light patina on rims.
022.jpg

1951 Rudge sports with front Dynohub,very nice.With a little clean up this will rock.
027.jpg

Not shown are some pedestrian 70's lightweights and a super 1973 Sunset Orange Continental

What are your plans for the Rudge? If you are going to part it let me know there is a handful of parts I would be interested in.

Great finds! :D Never seen a Sting-Ray Stealth... those are COOL! :mrgreen:

highship said:
What are your plans for the Rudge? If you are going to part it let me know there is a handful of parts I would be interested in.
I dont have the heart to part out too many solid bikes.This one is far nicer than the pics look.The flash brought out every micron of dust etc. as usual.Im not big into the english bikes and struggle some with values but I figure I might trade it off or end up selling it.The only real probs at a glance are the twist shift added and part of the headlight is missing.

I hear ya, I don't like to part complete bikes either. The chrome and paint on those old Rudges clean up real nice.
If something changes keep me in mind.

Latest posts

Back