5th Annual Midwest Bicycle Fest (More Photos & Video Added!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 5th Annual Midwest Bicycle Fest (Photos and Video Added!)

Thought this was pretty cool. Didn't see it ridden though.
IMG_9176.jpg

Re: 5th Annual Midwest Bicycle Fest

aka_locojoe said:
Ratfink1962 and his Rolling Smoke rigg. Also a swing bike he made behind him.
IMG_9218.JPG

LOL, Thats my son (Junior Grillmaster Z) he was the one responsible for the death of three of the hot dogs, and a bunch of the burnt ones too LOL so he's not a full-fledged Grillmaster yet. He loves wearing green and yellow as you can see. Even his shoes! I built him the swingbike from the front half of two old girl's bikes, but after thrashing away building it... he really dont wanna ride it, its still sitting in my garage. :roll: I may part it out and give the donated parts back, Randy... you want it?

Re: 5th Annual Midwest Bicycle Fest

Ratfink1962 said:
may part it out and give the donated parts back, Randy... you want it?
If I had more storage space I'd take it. Too cool a bike to just disassemble and scrap. If you're serious about getting rid of it I'm sure you could find a home for it. I didn't get a chance to ride it at the fest.

I meant to ride that steering wheel bike too but didn't get around to it.

Might mention that in the video during the Skid Row contest what you catch just a glimpse of is Jon's handlebars failing. What I didn't get on video wasn't pretty.

Also we forgot to get a Ratod members group photo. There had to be at least 10 of us there.

Well it looks like my son will be keeping the swingbike, his main complaint was the seat was killing his um... man parts, so... we are gonna search and see what we can find that will be more comfortable on his tushy :D

But it HAS to be yellow!!! :roll:

the end of my attempt was better than the skid itself, my heart is still thumping about that ride!! :shock: next year new bars and gooseneck! Great time Randy, thanks.

Back