61 Schwinn Jaguar find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this at a local flea market. I was so excited to get this apart and cleaned up, I didn't take any before pics.
Shame on me for that.
But here is what the old boy looks like now. I left the fenders off. They have some dents. The rear rack was so badly rusted,
I decided to paint it black. It has the two speed automatic rear hub.
I have always been a Stingray fan, but this bike rolls a lot faster than a Stingray!

Really nice find. Are you planning on putting the fenders back on? I ask because in current configuration I believe with fenders the bike would look even nicer. That is just me though and I admit to being biased towards fenders on these type of bikes.

Original fenders are stainless, not chrome. Have the fenders rolled and polished and they will look brand new. Gary

I have the original stainless fenders and the tear drop rear reflector.
I may put them on at a later time, but for now just going fenderless.
The front rack and the headlight are MIA.

Gary, Where would I go to get the fenders rolled?

Contact the Fender Doctor. Wes Pinchot is his name and he lives in the Chicago area. I don't have any other contact info. I know he can roll stainless fenders because he did one for me once. Gary

Thanks,
I have $360. invested in this bike so far. Would it be worth it to have the fenders done
or would it be putting too much into the bike?

Latest posts

Back