67 Starlet III

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
here she is

100_5550.jpg

ready for a Ratrod detail job !!!

there was one just like that at the Indiana swap meet. There was a little girl and her dad giving it a final polish before the show. That color purple looks good all shined up.

If that was campus green, It would be the perfect bike for my girlfriend. I dont need no more bikes right now, i need 2 get rid of some of the frames.

BEEP !! BEEP !!,God I love those little "slim Line" horn tanks, I have 2 bikes with them a 26 inch and a 24 inch American w/the slim Line tanks and people freak that they still work. TIP: after thouroughly cleaning the horn mechanism and contacts, shoot it with a little of that blue Permatex spray that inhibits corrosion on car batteries. Since i did this, my horns that were cleaned in 2002, with the same "D" cell batteries, still honk away, I'll swear by that stuff for all battery powered contacts.

8)
Merc

good advice, the guy that i got it off already had, pulled it out of the rafters and it still beeped after several years of hangin there !! of course a couple mud dobbers had moved in since then tho.

I just got one of the many schwinn history books and there is a nice picture of this bike in blue. I'll have to scan in the page and post it.

Back