'68 AMF Roadmaster Jet Pilot MORE PICS!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just bought this from the original owner. Slapped some new whitewalls on it and took it for a ride! Probably the coolest part is that I have full documentation on this bike. Brochures, sales slip, receipts, warranty info, license documentation, everything!

100312143359.jpg

100312143701.jpg

Re: '68 AMF Roadmaster Jet Pilot

Great clean bike!

The invoice says "employee purchase". Did he work for AMF?

Can you post a closer, full version pic of the 'year round guide cover, please? Hahaha.

Don't ask. :p

Cool , how much you want for it ?

Close up per request
100412091129.jpg

Wildcat, I don't think he worked for AMF. He worked for an electrical company, perhaps subcontracted by AMF?

Ralph, PM me if you're interested, I'll shoot you a price.

No just funnin with you , knew it would be up for sale :)

Lens is nice and clean. Bezel has some chrome loss
100412121850.jpg

100412121839.jpg

100412121824.jpg

100412091143.jpg

Sweet ride and cool documentation!

For the light bezel, i was watching an episode of 'Fast and Loud' where the guys from Gas Monkey Garage had a 78 Ford Fairmont wrapped with chrome car wrap (for drifting, after all, they're a Mustang under that boxy body)

Anyway, I wonder if it would work on your bezel?

eBay auction for a 12" X 25" piece, around $10 for a fix?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRIGHT-MIRR...Parts_Accessories&hash=item5880d77d01&vxp=mtr

Good luck with it.

Cheers,
Dr. T

Dr. Tankenstein said:
i was watching an episode of 'Fast and Loud' where the guys from Gas Monkey Garage...
Man...I love that show...those guys are hilarious! Richard,"Can we put bigger tires on it?",Aaron,"The answer to that is always YES!"...you gotta love that attitude! Very KOOL bike w/documention...digg'in the color...I wouldn't worry about the chrome loss unless doing a complete resto...I think it might throw off the "look" of the rest of the bike...P 8)

I wonder if there is such a thing as an NOS or used headlight for that tank? I have the same design tank on my WF and hope to find something before pouring hours out on CAD to 3D print something similar.

I have a crusty black Jet Pilot with white trim that I need to clean up and service someday. Of course it is missing the entire tank assembly and the special jet shaped seat. The later ones had the jet seat. Honestly I like the look of these bikes better without the tank so I am probably one of the few owners not looking for a tank. lol

Latest posts

Back