70's AMF Roadmaster Avenger 5

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
look what i got my grimmey paws on yesterday at the swap, tons and tons of attention as i walked her down the aisles
-$45.00

P3070314.jpg

P3070315.jpg

P3070316.jpg

does anyone have any info on this thing, maybe find exact year

I bought an Avenger just like that last fall. Mine is metal flake green, and it has a S/A 3 speed, and the date on the hub is 1968. Instead of being an avenger 5, it is an Avenger 324. Here is a picture:

4191186537_c02717c9b5_b.jpg

As you can see, it is missing a few spokes in the rear wheel. Now that the weather is getting better, I'm about to pull it out of the shed and fix it!

Tborner said:
I bought an Avenger just like that last fall. Mine is metal flake green, and it has a S/A 3 speed, and the date on the hub is 1968. Instead of being an avenger 5, it is an Avenger 324. Here is a picture:

4191186537_c02717c9b5_b.jpg

As you can see, it is missing a few spokes in the rear wheel. Now that the weather is getting better, I'm about to pull it out of the shed and fix it!

awe man thats super kool, what are these worth? and u think i ciould find the year of mine on the hub as well?

I picked up a nice black Roadmaster for $75 and then put a nice shifter on it,cleaned it and rode it.
Nice longer bike for us big kids.But not as pricey as a Wedge or other "fancy" bikes. A Keeper.

Latest posts

Back