80s GT Mach 1

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just picked this one up tonight off CL for a whopping 35 bucks. This is going to be my first vinegar bath frame I think If I can get the stem off anyways.

I tried to decode the GT # decode post on BMXM but that thing read like a - I dont know. Like something I couldnt really understand. Anyone know their GT #s?

Thanks for helping with this. I started reading it and my eyes just crossed and my mind wandered off to, well let me just put it like this...

Homer-Simpson-Zoned-Out.gif

Again ~ Thanks!

Love those GT's :D

HEY, that could be mine. It got stolen....in 1986.

hahaha,

but seriously, I had my Mach One stolen in 1986...I loved that bike. First one I ever bought myself with my lawn mowing money. My dad left the garage door open one night and it was gone. He bought me a Kuwahara Bravo in green and white to replace it but I still missed the GT.

Ichoptop said:
HEY, that could be mine. It got stolen....in 1986.

hahaha,

but seriously, I had my Mach One stolen in 1986...I loved that bike. First one I ever bought myself with my lawn mowing money. My dad left the garage door open one night and it was gone. He bought me a Kuwahara Bravo in green and white to replace it but I still missed the GT.

Tell ya what. I'll give you this one if you can find my Murray X20 that got stolen from the side of my car port in Ft.Meade MD in 84. Deal? HA! Or even if you can tell me what I did with my PK RIPPER. I seriously, for the life of me, cannot remember what I did with it. I am sure if it had been stolen it would have been traumatic and I would remember but nope. just gone!

Back