80's Raleigh BMX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I picked this Raleigh Wildcat off Craigslist last night.
It's in pretty amazing condition, aside from a broken brake lever mount.
The console is in mint shape and the hologram looks amazing. I haven't tested to see if the sound effex work or not yet.
It has 20x1.75 tires that say Raleigh Foreign and the bike shop sticker says Wilton Cycles Tachbrook St. - London.
The lady said it was shipped over here in a crate and she pointed to the back of the garage, but it was too dark for me to see.

I can't find all that much info online about it though. Any info would be helpful, if you have any.

I did find this link - http://www.re-buy-cycle.co.uk/details.php?id=311

Not sure if it is or isn't desirable in the BMX community, but it was too good to pass up and I thought it was pretty unique and ugly looking all at the same time.

WildCat.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I looked it over again briefly and noticed it still had some of the nipples on the sides of the tires. I don't think it was rode much.
Still need to air up the tires and put some batteries in the console to see if the lazer sounds work or not.

That thing is pretty wild!
I've never seen one before 8)

When you test the laser thingy make sure you post a video :wink:

Like I say it's worth what somebody will pay. I'd give it a good cleaning then post it with a big number and see what happens, start out at $200 and lower it by $25 a week till it sells or till you'd rather just keep it.

Latest posts

Back