• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

86 or 87 Western flyer freedom ll

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Putting a feeler out for a 86 or 87 Western flyer freedom ll. It was the first bike I ever bought with my own money after getting my first job at Ronalds place. Have been looking but not having any luck the bay and the such. Wondering what I might expect to pay. Could only be a frame and fork and kinda need the handle bar too but if not so be it just haven't seen any other ones like it.

Putting a feeler out for a 86 or 87 Western flyer freedom ll. It was the first bike I ever bought with my own money after getting my first job at Ronalds place. Have been looking but not having any luck the bay and the such. Wondering what I might expect to pay. Could only be a frame and fork and kinda need the handle bar too but if not so be it just haven't seen any other ones like it.

No pics ? What type of bike is it ,bmx ?

Here's some for reference

Screenshot_20230314-230104.png
Screenshot_20230314-230133.png
Screenshot_20230314-230031.png

Latest posts

Back