A "3 BIKES FOR 1 DEAL"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Well, the Elgin is now back in OKC with Henry Morgan and somehow I ended up with three more bikes in my garage. :? One of them being this 1955 Schwinn Spitfire that Henry got from forum member and moderator udallcustombikes (Cameron). Henry had traders remorse on the Elgin so he made me a fair offer and I took it.

55spitfire_1200.jpg

55spitfirea_1200.jpg

The other part of the deal with this ratty Schwinn 3spd Corvette...

corvette.jpg

And then there's this ratty mutt that snuck in on the deal... :lol:

rat.jpg

So old Henry got the Elgin back and now I've got three Schwinns hanging around. I'm planning to hang on to the Spitfire for a while, but the other two will probably find new homes soon.

group.jpg

Hmm ..Well , i Guess he did make some room ! hope he dos'nt Get Traders Remorse Again , who know's what you Could end up with next time :?
Buy the way i'v done some dealing with "Henry" he's a nice guy :)

pppppphh ! you never know :) now i'm just tryin to figure out What to offer you for that
Corvette. :? :? :? :? :|

Rat Rod said:
I'm hoping I'll end up with his VW by the time it's all said and done. :lol:

now if you can work that trade... the bus has 6 bikes and a uni cycle oh and one gumball maching inside it.. 8)

I always had my eye on that spitfire when Cameron had it, just never had the funds to buy it. :( Glad that it went to a good home!

udallcustombikes said:
Enjoy the Spitfire. I have had sellers remorse ever since he loaded it up. Glad to see it in your hands.

I almost asked you if you wanted it back .. I just could not stand to see it sitting there far too nice a bike... its not like that hornet ..
if I ride it or it falls over I dont have to worry about hurting it...

steve sold me out .. now everyone is gonna want a 3 for 1 trade :shock:

Henry morgan said:
udallcustombikes said:
Enjoy the Spitfire. I have had sellers remorse ever since he loaded it up. Glad to see it in your hands.

I almost asked you if you wanted it back

If I had the funds I would have snapped it back from you.

Steve- I would like first dibs when you get tired of riding it.

udallcustombikes said:
Henry morgan said:
its a great bike... I would be too hard on it... ha ha.. I cant be trusted with a nice bike

The fenders got a few more dings while I was it's caretaker.
oh he shame of it all . thats it... I move at this time to have you removed at site moderator...
or move that we move to have you removed... I am not sure but there is lots of movement going on here
and I dont feel any better.

Latest posts

Back