a couple more

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was so excited the night i got the 39' that i never mentioned the other 2 bikes i got that day. One is a I'm guessing 50 something rollfast and the other is a 3spd ross apollo. Not sure what's gonna happen with the rollfast but the apollo is going to my 6yr old. His older brother has a 5spd apollo so now they can roll vintage together. oh and the third pic is of the 39 that most of you have seen but with her new rolling gear. i went with red cause they were ummm cheap not sure how i feel about them but they are def growing on me.

pinkrollfast.jpg

brownapollo.jpg

39side.jpg

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I NEED THAT APOLLO
i need that desperatly
its got so many parts that i need for mine (actually just 2)

would you be willing to sell?

edit-nevermind...just read its going to your 6 year old

low_life said:
no but what parts do you need? I have a spare apollo single speed frame that has some stuff bolted to it
Ahh, sorry about that...didnt read it until after i looked at the pretty pictures

I was just looking for that seat (JUST like that one)
and then that red plastic behind the chainguard on the sprocket

low_life said:
oh yea if anyone has one i need a front fender for the apollo
Now...Is there a certain design to those? i dont think they are, mine looks pretty standard
You could probably order one off of one of those lowrider stores, unless your looking for originality
i know someone that MIGHT have a fender...ill let you know

low_life said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
I feel like a jerk now...GIMMIE THAT 6 YEAR OLD's BIKE!

here's my oldest prize possesion (this one is cherry)

hmmm i guess now looking at it there isn't much special with the front fender i remembered it different. Oh well off to the scrap pile

Hes staring at me
"please dont take my bike mister"

Back