A Few Hot Wheels FOR SALE - Hot Rods, Dragsters, etc. 11 Cars for $8

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
11 cars from the "Mystery" car line. The "Mystery" car series was an ill-conceived idea from Mattel to sell Hot Wheels in a black-out blisterpack with secret codes on the back of the card. It worked out terribly for Mattel as "collectors" of as I call them "thieves" would tear the cars open inside the store and if they liked the car, they pocketed the vehicle and left the package or if they didn't want it, they left it on the shelf. The series only last for two years or so, if I remember correctly. Even worse, there were only two random cars per case, so relatively few Mystery cars made it to store shelves. These are somewhat hard to find now. I bought a few of them just for fun and these were the ones I had. At the old house, these were were on my nightstand, held on with double sided tape (I knocked them off quite a bit). They're all in good condition except for some tape on the wheels but that will come off with warm water and a rag.

11 cars for $8 + shipping. I accept only Postal Money Order or Cash with this sale and any other die-cast I sell.

$5 for all?

Latest posts

Back