a few projects

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got this bike awhile back in a trade, i thought it would make a cool kind of lowrider/cruiser/chopper/something because of the cool frame. i hope to fill the front of the frame in like a tank come spring. it rides great in the snow. the gears work. a little frame work and paint and this will be a real looker i think. it rides smooth as my schwinn and i could ride it long distance with ease.ill post more pics of it in the spring when the real work starts.this is before i started.

new024.jpg

and here it is as of tonight. i think its a long jump to improvment.i cant wait for warm weather and fiberglass. i was thinking of color changing paint.

newstuff013.jpg

newstuff014.jpg

newstuff035.jpg

newstuff037.jpg

i had a girls bike and a boys frame, i wanted a boys tanker and found if the one from the girls was upside down it would fit. the bike is a sears. i dont know if im even going to paint it.it apears my camera sucks in the cold.
newstuff015.jpg

newstuff016.jpg

the girls parts bike , i want to weld the twin top tubes from it in the boys frame somwhere to.
new019.jpg

and the ghetto chopper project
newstuff022.jpg

here is my spyder, i dont know what i want to do with it yet. i guess waiting for the right parts to come by.
ratbike001.jpg

new016.jpg

Back