a good day of yard sales for us

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
well while me and the missus were out and about today we stopped at several yard sales with amazing results.
the first find was at an antique shop for 20 bucks and in desperate need of work but I cleaned it greased everything and put new tires on it and it is now my wife's rider.
model tbd still but it is a girls western flyer with some cool lines to her.( got to love a beautiful lady)

second is my 5 dollar find I plan on using on a klunker project down the road these Honda handlebars with brush guard and brake lever on one side and the front brake cable

the next thing is this little water bottle and holder I plan on using on a build for long rides.
25 cents

I found a bunch of other stuff but it was mainly Halloween decorations and some yard stuff
yup today was a good day

well while me and the missus were out and about today we stopped at several yard sales with amazing results.
the first find was at an antique shop for 20 bucks and in desperate need of work but I cleaned it greased everything and put new tires on it and it is now my wife's rider.
model tbd still but it is a girls western flyer with some cool lines to her.( got to love a beautiful lady)

I found a bunch of other stuff but it was mainly Halloween decorations and some yard stuff
yup today was a good day

Did you flip the picture? I have never seen a sprocket and chain guard on the left side before on a Western Flyer.

Jon

Anyone know where that star sprocket originates from? Im getting an old Amf I believe and it has that same sprocket

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back