a little muscle help please

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
after cleaning out two large sheds with old cruisers i ran across a few older muscle bikes and a couple others, no idea if these bikes are collectible or what their value might be any help would be great thanks i will refer these pics by name so we are on the same page in order westernflyer 1
westernflyer 2, buzz bike 2 , sears , john deere , buzz bike 1 , chopper , huffy , unknown , yamaha some are a bit rough

I like this one! Blue and rust! 8)
I would throw tires n tubes @ it , grease the bearings and call it a day!! :mrgreen:

The kmx750 is a Kent. Someone swapped out the triple tree spring forks on it. Seat is I. Great shape though. Can't tell if those are the original wheels or not. They should be very heavy gauge spokes and a 70's style motorcycle rim. Rear hub should be a shimano type 3 or something like that.

I just got rid of one that was complete other than the plastics.

I think that red one with the girder plate fork is a very hard to find sought after fork.

i know coulple
the one with the stp sticker is i believe an stp promo flying wedge
i actually know a bit bout these
they were used as pit bikes for the flying wedge racer then donated to charity or something like that ill get the info i hve in a bit
the one with the girder fork is very sought after amf avenger very collectible just the forks wuld be worth alot
the last one looks like a moxie possibly huffy monoshock also collectible
the blueish one is a blig bike no sure much bout them
the rest im not sure but ill research
you also have what appears to be a sears screamer chopper
the rest i will check n see what i can find out but you got some sweet bikes there
id keep them if you could
hope that helps

sean

yeah you are right raggedkim now that i researched a bit i see their totally different bikes
sorry bout the mixup
yes it is a western flyer the rear frame is different then the wedge i have
again sorry about that
sean

Back