A Neat Chwinn Find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This bike was posted on Kijiji last night with two blurred left side shots and described as a Harley Davidson bike. At the price listed I just drew first and shot, then asked questions later.
I searched the web last night not finding any HD Promo bikes and suspected it was a Chinese Schwinn.
When I picked it up this morning was told that it was some kind of local promo prize bike at one time, but nothing more specific.
As the autumn creeps in I am in need of a practical all 'rounder multi speed, so set up for a bit of practicality and stowed some pieces for later use.
The lights that are all 12V, the MC brake levers with mirrors and the supersized saddle will all be set aside for future consideration.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Looks like it will be a great rider. The seat swap was a good choice. IMO the one it came with was to big to look right on that bike.

The colors are terrible. Can't wait to see what you can do with this thing. Gary

I'm posting for resale then just because you hurt my feelings. I really liked the green and copper.:grin:

Looks like it will be a great rider. The seat swap was a good choice. IMO the one it came with was to big to look right on that bike.

It is a pretty nice rider and the seat that was on it is too big for any bike.

Latest posts

Back