A THING OF BEAUTY!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here she is, isn't she a beauty!? i am building, with the help of my father-in law(master carpenter) a 24'x32' pole barn garage. just think of the bikes i can fill this baby up with! this is actually a deal where a guy wanted this gone from his house because he was building a new garage so we took it down and got it for free! we have used new posts and new 2"x8" so far. we are vinyl siding it and putting new metal on the roof. i will power-wash the old metal and paint it to put up in the ceiling inside. concrete will be poured in the fall when the gravel settles. also, will be a lean-too off of the back for the pooches kennels w/concrete floor. can't wait! :D
104_4747.jpg

Gotta love a free structure. I helped move a 16ft x 19ft, 200 year old carriage house with decorative shakes to a friends lot to become his house. Hoping to get a free 2 bay garage this summer/fall. we'll see. I'll be glad to stop tripping over myself in the corner of the basement.

Latest posts

Back