- Custom scratch build frame using 1-1/8” x 0.058” tubing for the main frame, 1/2” x 0.065” seat/chain stays.
- Suntour Double Down suspension fork.
- 26 x 2.0 Thickslick tires on Rhinolite rims.
- 1x8 gearing.
- Avid BB7 disk brakes front and rear.
- Metalcast red with 2k clear.
Beautiful scratch build frame, John! Really like the curvy lines, the Metalcast paint, and your mix of tubing sizes.
Your welding and finish work will likely fool many on-lookers. Other than it's unique shape, it looks like it could be a production frame.
If what you envisioned was kind of an 'urban brawler' style bike, with a tough but at the same time 'uptown' look;
then you nailed it in my eyes.