Abner DONE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That neighbor Samantha knows and could clear it up for Gladys but her husband Darren says 'no nose'!
tumblr_mnlu9sEyMy1qau6fdo1_500.gif

Can we expect to see some more epic fiberglass modifications on this sweet wishbone? As usual, I'm excited to see what you build!
Yes, I am in the process of making a fiberglass tank for it.

Cool frame, but I notice it already has a top tube...
Are you going to gender swap it to a girls bike and then add a tank to make it male again?
Wouldn't that be ironic! :21: No gender benders for this one.

Awesome!!
That's actually why I'm building this bike.

The tank is one of two new TRM reproduction tanks that will be ready for market in the next couple of months. The build off just happened to fall at the right time for me to build a demo bike to showcase the upcoming reveal.

The Abner themed riddle was meant to lead to everyone to the tank that I'll let drop soon. :39:

IF not, I'd be in the market for that frame!
This is one of my faves which I'll be building it up eventually. I just need to decide on a build plan and get the right parts. I love these old double bar wishbones. I'd like to fine another but there's a hens teeth thing that comes to mind. :bigsmile:

Love those wishbone Shelbys. Are you reproducing both the full tank and the no nose?
The short answer is yes. Here is a link to all of the parts that I offer.

I've been selling the Shelby Airflow and Arrow tanks for a while now. I have wanted to make the 'No-Nose' tanks since I started making the other two Speedline tanks to complete the three versions of Shelby tanks used on the wishbone frames. Earlier in the 1930's before the Speedline bikes were produced they were offered with what is known as the "Peanut' tank, but I digress.

I'm really looking forward to producing the No Nose tanks very soon and building Abner to show it being used!

The short answer is yes. Here is a link to all of the parts that I offer.

I've been selling the Shelby Airflow and Arrow tanks for a while now. I have wanted to make the 'No-Nose' tanks since I started making the other two Speedline tanks to complete the three versions of Shelby tanks used on the wishbone frames. Earlier in the 1930's before the Speedline bikes were produced with what is known as the "Peanut' but I digress.

I'm really looking forward to producing the No Nose tanks very soon and building Abner to show it being used!
I just checked out your FB page and catalog. Some beautiful stuff there! I'm going to have to save up a few duckets. The question is Gladys or Abner. Both great options. :thumbsup:
:cool:

Ahhhhhh... 'nosy'. I tried to figure out how bewitched tied into bicycles. Looked up cast names (real and fictional), spouses, etc... I tried @The Renaissance Man but I guess I don't get to enter the G.A.P.

Screenshot_20230506-180401_Google.jpg

Latest posts

Back