Ace Cafe London

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a great day out at the Ace.

21y15g.jpg

dogdart said:
those are some crazy looking bikes , I'd like to see more of them :)

Ya and some info on those bikes, like Who what and where.

I would love to visit the ace some day. Just built a ace cafe inspired bike just down the gallary thread a bit.

Nice bike's

PM sent.

We were on our way back from Brightona custom bike event in Brighton, Sussex , UK . The Ace Cafe is on our route home so we pulled in for beer . This place gets wild with events most nights thru the year.
A great range of beers and lagers with great food.
place is full of petrol heads so we fit in well
the road outside is covered in tire / skid marks . Situated on the old North Circular Rd , London
My bikes ( i now have 7 with the 8th nearly done ) are all electric ,although my wife wants me to build her one pedal powered only,with a basket on the front for her dog.This will happen ! i have been told !!
These are street legal over here with no helmet or any legal docs needed, some say no brains are needed in our traffic also !
I make the frames and most of the unique bits my self, have all the jigs and tooling in my worshop.
More pics avaiable if anyone is interested ????

I think a few of us here would definitely like to see more pics and a possible build thread of your awesome bikes. :mrgreen:

OK
I have pictues of the new on being built , this is will be a hotrod inspired design with barrel sprung rear end and 48 volt 500 watts open 3 phase motor, this time with a Schwinn springer front end and mech disc brakes, should be finished in about a weeks time.
Wheels on this build are ,- 20" x 4 1/4" on the rear with 20" x 3" on the front. The usual 3" ground clearance and of course 2 M long !
Hotrod red is the colour of choice with a little Ace Cafe grafix to bring it out .
Have the weekend pictures of us cruizin Madiera Drive at the do.
The beer flowed well that day

Latest posts

Back