Adler, year? Value? Comments?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had this bike for awhile and don't know much about it. I know it's German. I know adler means Eagle. I know Adler made sewing machines. I've looked online and have seen similar bikes but not one exactly like this one. Was wondering if anyone has any idea of its worth. No I'm not selling it. Just curious to know. Thanks.
IMG_9540.JPG
IMG_9542.JPG
IMG_9543.JPG
IMG_9544.JPG
IMG_9545.JPG
IMG_9547.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9548.JPG
    IMG_9548.JPG
    204.9 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_9548.JPG
    IMG_9548.JPG
    204.9 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_9568.JPG
    IMG_9568.JPG
    504.6 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_9561.JPG
    IMG_9561.JPG
    173 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Can we perhaps get a side-view of the entire bike? I know next to nothing about the value of these bikes but might be about to match it to a year or era.

I know that some Adler bikes were an anachronism--both advanced AND primitive at the same time. Would be delighted to find one equipped with their three-speed bottom bracket.

Can we perhaps get a side-view of the entire bike? I know next to nothing about the value of these bikes but might be about to match it to a year or era.

I know that some Adler bikes were an anachronism--both advanced AND primitive at the same time. Would be delighted to find one equipped with their three-speed bottom bracket.
Yeah I had more pics to post but screwed up trying to post the rest while editing this post. Ugh..its too late for me. ...Ill post in the next couple days...thanks.

Back