Aero Fast gas cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20141230_124926_zpsvpx8nzvi.jpg

Living in Jax. Fl. I have come across many Emory bikes. I ride my Emory King Cruz almost daily. The other day on CL I came across an ad for an Aero Fast bike. I called and picked it up that morning. Its an Aero Fast Beach Bomber. I love the hand built USA stuff. This is a nice newer quality bike that has the right look. The previous owner added the gas motor to it. I took it home cleaned it up and dumped the old gas and put in a fresh tank of gas and it started 1st try. I put about 8-10 miles on it the last 2 days with alot of thumbs up.

Its late 70's early 80's. Every time I ride around at the beaches every tall person wants to know where to get one. I talked to a man that had one built back in the day he said he was measured before the bike was built for him.. He still owns and rides it. They may still make a custom bike to fit.

I am up the road in Savannah and saw that AeroFast pop on CL. Glad to see that you got it.
Did you see the Felt Cruiser fro only $125?

Yes that felt was gone when I called. I bought my King Cruz at a flea market with a stingray pixie for $20. This is a picture the day I brought it home.
20140904_080923_zps1cfcb9f9.jpg

If you ever get bored, I'd love to know how long the seat tube (center-to-top) and the top tube are on that critter. That's incredible. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back