alameda,ca vintage bike show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
i'm hosting a vintage bike show at alameda bicycles on october 8th(saturday).it's the same day as the park street car show and should be a blast.there is no fee,but you will need to contact me so i can get you directions around all the street closures.we're planning a ride along the beach after the show,so bring a rider and join the fun.some are planning on bringing more than one bike and if you are one of them,you'll need to unload on the back street by the shop and find parking.for those planning on the ride,we will park at the mall a few blocks down from the show.contact me at [email protected] and leave your info.i'll get back to you with directions,thanks and hope to see you there.

only a week to go.let me know if you plan on attending.should be a good time and i'll be staying with the bikes so others can check out the car show.

a few more days to go.have some pretty interesting bikes coming including a 35 bluebird,hopalong cassidy,a few rats,krates,brit bikes,etc.

the show was awesome, there was literally a half mile of muscle cars!!! it took me little time to find the pub across the street with two luscious bartenders and newcastle on tap.. :mrgreen:

IMG_20111008_120355.jpg

Sorry I couldn't make it but had previously set my plans for the day with the Kruz3r Mob on a Santa Cruz ride.

The weather was nice today. Hope everyone had a great day and hopefully people with post up some pics.

it was a great show in all respects,and especially happy the pubs were discovered.
gotta thank all who came out and especially krate mayhem for all the pics.
got it lined up for next year,so put it on your calendar and come on out.

Latest posts

Back