TRADITIONAL All American Varsity

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would go with the lugged Giant, but I don't feel the same loyalties as you. It's a pretty piece of steel, but if it doesn't fire up your passion, then it's not right for the BO.

Got another Varsity yesterday. 1972 Campus Green 24" frame with Continental bar assembly, and center pull brakes. Rear der replaced at some point. non-Schwinn shift levers on the Schwinn lever mount. Sooo heavy.

Schwinn.Varsity.FH062412.1972.27w.24f (1).JPG

Attachments

• Schwinn.Varsity.FH062412.1972.27w.24f (2).jpg
    Schwinn.Varsity.FH062412.1972.27w.24f (2).jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 0
There is/was a local dry cleaner chain named Varsity Cleaners with a fleet of trucks that are too similar to that restaurants food trucks. I'll have a quarter pounder of chemicals please. Can you get this bbq sauce out of the wedding dress?

There is plenty of greasy greasy (but goooood) food at "The V" to stain some clothes

1715710642128.png

Oh god. That makes my gut hurt. Is that real?

Oh, it's definitely real!! If you are ever driving through Atlanta, you gotta get off at the Georgia Tech exit and do your stomach a favor.
Caveat: Just make sure you are prepared to stop at an unknown exit farther down the road because you cannot trust that any gas you may have is just gas and not liquid for the following 15 hours. :D

Oh, it's definitely real!! If you are ever driving through Atlanta, you gotta get off at the Georgia Tech exit and do your stomach a favor.
Caveat: Just make sure you are prepared to stop at an unknown exit farther down the road because you cannot trust that any gas you may have is just gas and not liquid for the following 15 hours. :D
All true

Says the Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech!

Back