Almost A Redline Windshield......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I took my daughter for a ride to the park yesterday evening , finally got a break from the rain, so we get to crosswalk on the highway and we stop an wait for the five cars to drive past as were waiting to cross. We start to walk are bikes and there is a row of cars coming the other direction ( this is a 35mph zone) and this lead car is just coming and not slowing down I am yelling at my daughter to move out of the way as he finally comes to a stop, it takes abit to get me riled....but don't mess with my kids & family, I kept my cool and stared him down, didn't throw anything or yell . but I was stewing for a while, maybe I should start pushing shopping carts full of anvils backnforth in the crosswalk for brake checks :wink:

makes me think that guy is a candidate for that new show america's worst driver and let them get their car blown up :mrgreen:

I love the ones that cut you off as you are trying to cross the street, with the correct light, and they are turning..pay more attention to the oncoming cars than the bicyclist...usually end up "lipping' them a few choice words as they go on..REALLY love the ones that are STILL on the cell phones too !!

Latest posts

Back