Almost forgot I had this! 1970 Suzuki

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
We sold our cabin we had out at the lake due to not having time to use it enough to justify the cost. I had almost forgotten this jewel I had buried in one of the sheds. Found it while we were clearing it out. Last time I had it running was over 10 years ago, then it was shoved back in the shed & buried behind the rest of the junk in there. 1970 Suzuki Cutlass 50cc. Not really my style but I think it's a pretty cool survivor. 1477 actual miles & the original tires still have the nubs on the sidewalls! 99% complete, needs carb work, a new battery, a few nuts & bolts & some new tubes & she's ready to roll.

The white looking stuff on the speedo lense is the reflection of a tree in our backyard, it's actually clear.

Very cool, pick! :wink: I see a lot of those style scooters at the antique motorcycle show at Rhinebeck, NY 8)

Wow never saw a Suzuki like that before. Looks kinda like the old Honda C-90 Cub. Suzuki does make great mopeds though, I had an FA-50 Shuttle that ran great!

SWEET! You know where I live man. Just drop it off, you don't need it. :D

pick said:
Diabolical_Dork said:

Trade for a 65 Beetle? :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
With any luck there will be an old Chevy pickup in its place very soon 8)

Diabolical_Dork said:
pick said:
Diabolical_Dork said:

Trade for a 65 Beetle? :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
With any luck there will be an old Chevy pickup in its place very soon 8)

Cool! My son let a really nice 50 Chev PU go about a year ago that I wished he would have kept! :cry: :cry:

Seriously bro, if you decide to sell it call me! I've been wanting an old scoot for a while.

Latest posts

Back