ALRIGHT DOC WHERE ARE WE? WHEN ARE WE?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
We heading towards Hill Valley, California, October 21st, 2015!
2015?! You mean we're in the future?! Exactly!

It's BACK! THE TEXAS BASED DMC COMPANY IS BUILDING THE ELCTRIC DELOREAN! WITH NEW DESIGNS AND MODELS ON THE WAY! I WISH I HAD THE CASH!
http://translogic.aolautos.com/2012/01/ ... d%3D129068

"Unfortunatly, the lightning bolt that struck the car shorted out the hover circuit, unfortunaly the car will never fly again."
"It actually flew?"
"Yea, we had an electric and a hover converion done in the early 21st century"
"Unbelieveable!"

outskirtscustoms said:
Yeah I could never forgive myself if I spent $95,000 on a hybrid. :oops:

But a cool one at that! with performance spec like that, if this car is truely 100% electric, it will be the most innovative car since the GM EV-1. The EV-1 was sadly crushed (literally) thanks to corporate greed, back door deals, and government intrusion. Who owns the rights an patents for the EV-1 batteires? Texaco (owned by Chevron I believe)!

It is cool but at the cost of $95,000 I'd find something WAY cooler than a 260 HP Hybrid. Like a Corvette Z06, Porsche Panamera S, Cadillac CTS-V, Or maybe even buy an original Delorean for $30,000 and throw in something insane like a built 350 or Z06 'vette motor, To me if I am going to spend $95,000 on a car it has to be one bad machine.

Latest posts

Back