AMF LITE COBRA BIKE RARE ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I just got this bike , Ive only seen one of these before & it was just a frame that a Member here made a custom out of it .
Im very tempeted to put a Banana seat & apes on this one . :? But I dont think there are many of these in original condition :?:
DSC07543.jpg

DSC07544.jpg

Is the fork bent ?? :? Should I turn the fork around & drive it into a wall backwards to straighten it ?? I wasnt even sure if it was slightly bent or just looks super straight due to the frame design? :D It looks more bent in the in the photo for some reason than it seems in person. Im on the fence on what to do with this one. Any time I mess with a fork I usually lose the battle .. I need to buy a fork straightening tool & see If I do a better job straightening forks .

Is the rear rack part of the fender!?! :shock: That's awesome, keep it as is :D

I just looked at photos of the only other two of these bikes I could find The fork looks just like mine super straight. I believe in this case they may have been made this way. Or all of them are tweeked slightly ?
Bri-in-RI said:
I vote for banana seat and apes...and straighten the fork :wink:

Thanks , The rack is attached to the fender ..After doing a google search .The only others of this bike I could find a green one & the chrome one have been owned by members of this forum & this one shows up on google ..
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Is the rear rack part of the fender!?! :shock: That's awesome, keep it as is :D

like someone said, put a layback seatpost on it. And a nice road stem. Clean it up and done. That's a nice bike.

That is a super cool bike with so many unigue features and doodads.
Awesome score!!

So many ideas popped into my head when i saw his bike. Great find, i will be keeping my eye open for one of these frames. So many ideas :D

Back