Amigo's Burrito

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The burritos here have been tempting to try. Then a dude I built some bikes for wanted a "long streched and low bike thats crudy", sounds good :mrgreen: So that pile of leftover frames came in handy, a 26" road bike wheel on the front and a fatty 24" on the back (that wheel is for another build, just there for mock up) and more welding on the way. I actualy did more after the pics but the cam-batts where low.I think it needs to be longer, it's 6ft from axl to axl.
009.jpg
010-2.jpg

cant wait to see it done. found the rims. they are 30 bucks a peice. itll be about a week before i can get one. he has like 4. ill have some chain for u when i come up on friday.

TheFlyingDingo said:
Try to fit the wheel next to it onto the rear...lol(the one its leaning on)

Looks good, Good use of a huffy
Dude, I've wondered how hard a spare "doughnut" would be to lace up. Atomic Zombie did it with a 15"x10" and fat 'ol tire, that was nuts :!:

The great malinko Came by sat and the decission was made to cut it in half and stretch it. So today, I hacked it and added "10 and reworked the rear end. Almost got it done, after work tommorow I'll weld the halfs back together. To late to get pics, but you'd just see a pile of burnt pipe anyway :lol:

Sickness :!: Got it riding tonight, :D the rear "20 wheel isn't staying, havn't got a "24 yet so for fun I tossed on that one and it sits "2 off the ground :shock: Shaken' the bugs out and more welding to come.
003-4.jpg
005-3.jpg
007-1.jpg
006.jpg

was that middle bar already bent or was it a piece of something else? I love when you run across a stick of steel that just works itself into a project like that.

Your talkin' about the top gray one right? That was some old water line from way back in the basement, I have a secret tool that I use to bend pipe. The galvanize was real thick too, make a weld and listen to the sizzle :!:

Okay, so the secret bender is a couple of abandon light posts down the road. The bolt holes on the bottom work great :mrgreen: Just got back from a ride and it sounds cool when the frame hits the pavement. :lol: Didn't see any sparks, dang.......

Back