Amish

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New guy here from Amish country, Lancaster PA.

I'm not exactly a bike guy, the one that I own is a 15yr old gt mountain.

However I am trying to put together a whizzer this winter. I've got the motor but need the appropriate bike. A google search led me here and now I'm keen on the idea of a more custom rat style whizzer. I've got plenty of mechanical ability but no previous experience with whizzers/bikes (i was always a muscle/brit/alfa car guy)
So if anyone has any whizzer experience or can guide me toward the type of bike i should be looking for to fit this whizzer H engine to I'd be most grateful.

btw, browsing the forums & galleries here I think has made me a bit of a bike guy now as I'm aggressively looking for some of these real cool bikes I've seen posted here.

heyw00d said:
btw, browsing the forums & galleries here I think has made me a bit of a bike guy now as I'm aggressively looking for some of these real cool bikes I've seen posted here.

That's what usually happens.....Welcome

Welcome heyw00d ! Lancaster has those beautiful rolling mountains where you need some motor assist. And there are more nice old bikes cheap on Craigs List. So, you say you have a 1946 Whizzer H engine. Here at RRB go to the Builds Forum to find the Bikes With Motors sub- forum, then enter Whizzer in that search bar for your answer. Also,search Whizzer bikes on YouTube.

Latest posts

Back