And another newbie.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

I´ve been readin this forum awhile now and drooling over the bikes. Now my first build is nearly finished, so I decided to log my self in.

My name is Sami and I´m from Finland. I´ve been building my mountainbikes for almost two decades. I´ve been wanting to build myself a cruiser for a long time. I actually ordered a frame this spring from Italy. Whole thing ended for me not recieving the frame and I felt gutted. I decided to look for something else when I stumbled upon a 1972 tandem. I posted a photo of it to the gallery-forum for you to keep track of it´s progress.

New projects are also on the way.

Keep riding
-Sami

This is my latest project:

7592221332_a22afff0ba_c.jpg

Got this really cheap from local fleamarket. Added some new tyres. I haven´t decided where to go with this one yet. Do I just add a wooden beer crate or strip it to bare essentials and add a drop bar to make it more racey?

Hopefully I can post pictures of my first project later this week. Some small parts are still on the way....

Latest posts

Back