and my lawn will never be the same.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P1010929.jpg

10 HP of lawn shredding fury!
P1010930.jpg

BYE-BYE grass!

She's got some issue's but repairs are underway.
A not so professional frame repair.
P1010937.jpg

Crack kills.
P1010955.jpg

P1010956.jpg

Excuse me for sounding girly but as a tinknocker I have to say 'eww'!
P1010931.jpg

Bad axle bearings also.
P1010957.jpg

Ya think,
P1010958.jpg

P1010959.jpg

i remember the first go-kart my dad got me and my brother. it was a retired racing kart ... ran on alcohol .... dad blew up the first motor before we got a chance to ride it :lol: replaced the motor and this brown ring showed up around grandmas house :D

Looks like it's getting a little crowded in your garage......SOOOO why don't you send that "build off" bike to ME!.................Oh yeah! Ya gotta love the way a Professional welder says "Not so professional". :lol: I'm sure that thing will be bullet proof when your done, can't wait to see it!

Yeah it is getting a little tight in that garage. I've saving for a big shed and I have to start walking away from them 'nice projects'!

I've been waiting for nice weather so I could finish grinding the paint off it and now was the time. Got her completely stripped and primed today. This winter I cut out the old floor pan, bent up a new one and welded it in. I still hve a couple cracks to weld and gussetts to weld in. A guy I know who builds racing go karts is gonna bend a roll bar for me next week. :D I'll weld that in too. The bare metal from this winters repairs was rusting, that's why I primed her before all the repairs and welding was done. I also am going to install a passenger brake so my son can drive and I can stop us from smashing into the house. With 10 hp, she should fly!

P1011761.jpg

Yeah, if anybody can fix that, it's you! Your welding is top notch and we all know it!!!

Once it's done, bring it to a ride so we can all take a spin on it. :mrgreen:

Dan

Latest posts

Back