Anderson, CA, far northern CA that is

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Darn it Scott you did this to me!

Fisch got a little of the bike bug from me and then he keeps tellin me about this site. So I check it out and like it. I have a lot of stuff but try to stick with vintage stock or custom, but custom prefered. I think I have 30 bikes, but not sure since I don't have them all here at my new home. Yep, just bought a house so I can now play with projects without a landlord gettin mad, just the wife (haha).

No pics to post here since I don't have my own computer right now.

Some bikes off the top of my head;
84 Schwinn cruiser 5 with drastic changes
71 Scwinn Racer 3 speed all stock was grandpa's, the front tube just popped last month but the back tube and both tires are still original
purple Dyno
72 Riviera, a tiawan copy of a stingray, mostly original but missing the crossbar shifter
wife's Huffy, newish but a few changes makes it nice
57 Columbia project, making it look like a 1920's board track racer
59 Schwinn Cruiser project, will be the ultimate wacky custom with ram horn apes and missle lights and much more
Schwinn Bantam
etc.....

OK, so I know Fisch and sold him some of my NOS 59 Datsun parts as my 59 Datsun is a custom.
Other project cars are 2 58 Edsels, a 64 Ford 3/4t longbed, a 21 Dodge coupe and an Big Daddy Ed Roth trike.

I am a bass player in a band and use my Pan Jazz, yep another thing I have in common with Fisch but I only have 1 not a full collection of old Japanese guitars. I do collect old cameras, radios, Hot Wheels, mid century modern furniture and 50s style clothes and whatever.

Well that's a start,
Eric "purple" Hall

Glad you joined Purple! Man some of the bikes here blow my mind, a really inspirational place!

You gotta post up that purple custom seat you have! (Purple has a bit of an obsession with Purple. He he even sent me a box of parts for my '59 datsun, and the box was painted purple!)

I tell you, if I had the stash of bikes you do I'd always be tinkering and never get anything done. Now that you have the house, I can't wait for you to dig in to those bikes.

OK so there are a few pics in my photobucket. A few of the 84 Schwinn and the wife's Huffy, mine is the flake seat with 2 color pinstriping stitches buy Fat Daddy in Austin. And most of my axes, the B.C. Rich Warlock is for sale. And last is part of the view from my back porch.
IMG_1037.jpg

S6302808.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

S6302807.jpg

DCP_0038.jpg

view.jpg

Latest posts

Back