ANITA BREWSKI 🍺

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you were able to recover from the surgery andf get this one built. I love those longhorn rollercoaster bars the best. Great first build use of your new toy on the guard too.
Can't wait for you to bring that down to Savannah and we do a LoCoMoFo ride!
BRAVO!!!

Glad you were able to recover from the surgery andf get this one built. I love those longhorn rollercoaster bars the best. Great first build use of your new toy on the guard too.
Can't wait for you to bring that down to Savannah and we do a LoCoMoFo ride!
BRAVO!!!
Started the build-off in a surgery center and ended in a different one. 2023 has got to be better 😂

Super clean build and I love the motif. Those bars are stylin' and the color combo just flat works! I'm glad you were able to make it through the build despite life doing it's damnedest to prevent it. And it came out sweet! Very, very nice! 😎
✌️

Super clean build and I love the motif. Those bars are stylin' and the color combo just flat works! I'm glad you were able to make it through the build despite life doing it's damnedest to prevent it. And it came out sweet! Very, very nice! 😎
✌️
🙏

:forum:rocks

Latest posts

Back