ANN ARBOR! DONT RAIN OUT!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well, Everyone has told me it is supposed to rain all day sunday, the day of the ann arbor/saline show

im bringing so much stuff...i dont want to be crowded inside, and i dont want to end up having to re-schedule...

if we had to reschedule, would we be notified?

Dingo, The FreakBike Militia has 2 outside spaces. If we move inside, it's possible that we might have some extra space. I know Nogoodnic won't be able to make it and it's possible some of us may not bring all of the stuff we had planned. Find me at the show and we can discuss it more.
Chainy

TommyTwoTime said:
FD dont worry! They have plenty of indoor room. They have very large barns that look like old stables.
Yeah, I dont remember what size everything was....

You guys think the normal amount of people would go, regardless of the weather?

TommyTwoTime said:
No doubt. But as a buyer, I hope they all stay home.
As a seller i hope they come....

Hey, If you need anything from me, Ill help you out by giving you the best deal i can!
Ill be the kid in a black dickies shirt and jeans.
Woo!

aa313195.jpg

TheFlyingDingo said:
Hey Dingo! Looking forward to meeting you! I'll be there by 0800...The dude in the new RRB.com tee...Got some 20" BMX wheels and some other junk...See 'ya! :mrgreen:

The guys from Kickstand Magazine are supposed to be there with a booth.

Don't forget to swing by and say howdy to the crew. :wink:

That was one of the COOLEST events I've ever been to! I'm already anticipating next year! :lol: PLUS I got to meet The Flying Dingo, Chainsaw and nhlkidds! Too cool!! :mrgreen: Too bad about that guy crashing into chainy's van while falling off this other guy's tallbike! :shock: :oops:

I took some photos but not as much as I wanted to. They are under the other Ann Arbor topic.

bikeriderx said:
That was one of the COOLEST events I've ever been to! I'm already anticipating next year! :lol: PLUS I got to meet The Flying Dingo, Chainsaw and nhlkidds! Too cool!! :mrgreen: Too bad about that guy crashing into chainy's van while falling off this other guy's tallbike! :shock: :oops:

Ahhh, man. :( I missed you! I saw someone wearing a new RRB shirt (was it you)? But my eyes got lost with all of the people and bikes. So do you have any cool finds to show us BikeRiderX? 8)

schwinnmesa said:
I took some photos but not as much as I wanted to. They are under the other Ann Arbor topic.

bikeriderx said:

Ahhh, man. :( I missed you! I saw someone wearing a new RRB shirt (was it you)? But my eyes got lost with all of the people and bikes. So do you have any cool finds to show us BikeRiderX? 8)
Yea, probably! I didn't see anyone else wearing one...I need to snap some pics of the parts I bought...brb... :mrgreen:

BikeRiderX, Thanks for your concern. It was Big Moe's van, but we're thinking about buying it. Dent and all!
It was great to meet you.
Between all the old friends and the new ones, the place was infested with rats and Freaks! :lol: Thanks to all who came by and said Hi. And a big thanks to all of you who bought an FBN shirt! I'll be posting up some pics later tonight. I'll post the link on here also.

TheFlyingDingo said:
Im the idiot who mistook someone else as chainsaw...
I was LOST at the show for a while.
Don't feel bad about that. Randy (Gorilla) pulls that on everyone! He's messed with old friends and even caught my own mother off guard. I know of a few from this board that he messed with ..... right Zach? :wink: it was great seeing you again. We've got to hook up and do a ride. Maybe we can get that Stretch kid and a few others to meet up somewheres around you guys.

Back