Another Bike on the Road

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying Zombie

~:Undead Forever:~
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Salutations.
My name is Jordan. Im new here as of today, but have been a watcher for some weeks now.
I was going through pages of ideas for my own bike options at the time, prior to a purchase I made recently.

I decided..well ..Now I have a sweet cherry of a bike, I might as well conduct myself rationally and begin posting
where I have mutual readers.

Im twenty-four years old, and the Journey has only begun!

Rivetingtalenonethelessoldchap_4c44fe2051e95e70ba5351a7d1364900_zps4d16370a.jpg

:crazy: :grin:

I paid 40 for it off CL. Plus another 20 for "Delivery". Guy was just over the border in Mass. So I had to take the bus as close as I could and meet him.. I rode it all the way back home that night. I'm going to put some serious time into it though.. Having ridden it a good amount already, I feel the back fender is too short, and I saw someone else's bike with one that's only an inch or two off the ground.. I like the look of that. I'm considering changing the color scheme, but if I do, I want to find a paint-job I like from some early EasyRider Magazines.. Especially the Indian Customs.. A headlight is a DEFINITE..and I'm thinking a sizable one, Model T or something of the like. I'm seeing a good number of Beer-Can Lights I like too.. we'll see! I really appreciate the Kudos. Its had some mixed reactions on the streets. :eek:

Latest posts

Back