Another Boardy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starting on this boardtracker project. I have some parts now and some time to do it. Going to be fun again. I had a great time doing the Massey Boardtracker for RRBO2 and hope this is as nice.
DSC02427.jpg

I think I will go with 28" wheels on it this time. Not sure what wheels yet, I have a few. Seat, bars, pedals yet to decide.
In the coming weeks I am chopping up 2 brand new bikes to make 1 unique cruiser. I will post when I get started.
I am also collecting parts for RRBO3, another boardtracker. Should be a great year.

Really looking forward to your build. Your Massey btr is one of my top two favorites on this site. I only wish I could find a frame like that! Chestnut hallow doesn't have one and he has just about everything! I also looked at the Ann Arbor Saline bike show last Sunday and didn't see one. If you run across another one please let me know.

I forgot to mention the name on the headbadge. Here is a picture of the badge. It is a Garry sold by The J.H.Ashdown Hardware Co. Ltd. They were a large hardware company in the western Canada prairie provinces. They are long closed. The Maintenance manager at my work has the ladies Garry bike, a match to this,. It was his fathers and is in very nice shape. I hope to see it soon.
DSC02381.jpg

Back