Another from Wichita Kansas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, My name is Bryan I already see several members that I know locally. My love for bikes goes way back and ranges from lightweight road bikes, to mountain bikes and to old classic bikes. I have three Cannondale road bikes including a 2008 Capo with a fixed gear and a touring bike that was built in the second year of Cannondales existence. I have rode that bike more miles then many have drove there car. The other Cannondale is the early 90's model of the Black Lightning. I am looking for a set of components to rebuild it.

I also love my Specialized Rockhopper for buzzing between the trees off-road on a singletrack.

As far as classics go I own an Otasco bike that is one of my best riding bikes even with the steering wheel. I also own a 1964 Schwinn Racer Deluxe with a two speed Bendix rear hub. The Otasco bike is my play bike at this moment that I may modify anything on. The Schwinn I am working to restore to original. I am always tempted to pick up another bike.

Welcome to the site.

Since I see you are into Cannondale... have I got a deal for you!!

Came across a Cannondale road bike frame a few weeks ago, I believe it has the front and rear derailer? pretty sure it has the seatpost and seat too, the thing is SUPER light (to me anyways)

Missing the complete front fork and related stuff.

Id does have a rash on the right hand chainstay right behind the sprocket, not sure how bad it is though.

If you want it, or can use it... come get it.... FREEBIE!!!

Im in Haysville by the way, and usually around after 4pm thru the week or hit and miss on the weekends. if your interested, drop me a PM

Cameron I will be there. I already went to Mitch's house two days ago and picked up a Cannondale mountain bike frame. I am going to bring it with me tonight and see if you have a fork for it. Along with the schwinn I already needed a fork for.

Latest posts

Back