Another Indiana newby

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've made a few posts already, thought it was time to introduce myself. My name is Dave, I'm a 62 yr. old steelworker getting back into bikes. I have a few other hobbies as well. I shoot competition handguns, and tour on a Honda motorcycle. Been looking at building a ruff framed bike. Right now I have a Dyno Glide I bought about 12 yes. and never rode it. I really enjoy this web site and hope I can contribute something to it.

Dave's not here man...

Welcome! If you're a steel worker, does that men you're in the Gary area? There's quite a few of is from the Hoosier state in here. You just missed a couple shows but there'll be more!

Yes, I'm from the Gary area, Portage actually. I would definitely be interested in some shows,where do I find out what's coming up?

twister said:
Yes, I'm from the Gary area, Portage actually. I would definitely be interested in some shows,where do I find out what's coming up?

There's a member or two on here from your area that can help you w/ shows up there. You can check the Hoosier Antique and Classic Bicycle Club has a winter & summer show and swap. There's more but I don't know them all off the top of my head.

Latest posts

Back