Another New Guy!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey Everybody,

Glad to have found this awesome site! My name is Dan and I'm from New Hampshire. I bought my first old bike this past summer (an old beat up Stingray). I've been tinkering with it for a while now and before it's even done, I have discovered the need to build me something a little different.

This place has so many great ideas and incredible bikes! I look forward to learning all I can about custom Rat Rods.

Dan

Danimal said:
Hey Everybody,

Glad to have found this awesome site! My name is Dan and I'm from New Hampshire. I bought my first old bike this past summer (an old beat up Stingray). I've been tinkering with it for a while now and before it's even done, I have discovered the need to build me something a little different.

This place has so many great ideas and incredible bikes! I look forward to learning all I can about custom Rat Rods.

Dan

Hey Dan, Where in NH are you located?
I live in North Conway, and if you ever need a bike or parts let me know.

Thanks Guys!

Sabotagecreations, I'm in Milford (it's near Nashua) only a couple hours from you. Thanks for the offer because I'm sure I will take you up on it someday.

Dan

:) HELLO & WELCOME! :)
L8 EM

Back