Another New Member

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello.. I live in Orange Co. California. I've always been into bikes, got into BMX racing in the 80's and the Orange Y track. Moved on to some rec Mtn Bike Down Hill as an adult.

Awhile back I picked up a Nirve Mooneye cruiser and had some fun adding some bolt-on stuff that matched my taste (note the Redline Flight 3-piece cranks):
photo.jpg

Since then I have picked up a turn key American Flyer Chopper and a rare Nirve Toyota Special Edition made as a gift for the Pro/Celebrety drivers. I was looking for potential upgrades when I discovered this website. Wow... I can't believe the stuff that you guys have done!!

3453-ToyotaGP.jpg

I decided to start looking for an older bke to start a build, but got impatient when got a chance to rescue a rough Micargi Stretch from someone's shed.
Stretch.jpg

I've decided to set it up for my daughter. I've had a lot of fun talking to her about what she want to do with it (something purple). I have an idea to work with a local safe manufacture for a really unique finsh on the paint. Wish me luck, more pics to come. Thanks everyone for the inspiration!!

:D Welcome ! i've been lookin for you !, my bike keeps fallen over :lol:

Latest posts

Back